A Complete Guide for BITSAT 2022
College and graduate degrees open up many doors but prestigious institutes and professional courses are particularly rewarding. But getting admission into these prestigious institutes process is far from easy since they have to clear many hurdles such as highly competitive engineering entrance exams. One such exam is the BITSAT. Let’s go through a complete guide for BITSAT 2022 exam in this best education blog. If you want to know more about such entrance exams in India, then do read our blog on the top ten most difficult exams in India.
What is BITSAT?
The BITSAT or the BITS Admission Test is an online entrance exam for students aspiring to get admission to engineering undergrad courses at BITS Pilani at any of their three campuses at Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. The first BITSAT exam was administered 17 years ago (2005) Many aspiring engineering students take this exam annually; however, only a few scores high enough to gain admission to this prestigious institute.
The BITSAT tests for thorough comprehension in the following subject areas:
Common Physics and Chemistry Topics
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Units of measurement
- Conservation of mass and momentum
- Structure of atoms
- Molecular structure and chemical reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics
About the BITSAT exam:
- The exam is three hours long
- Students must answer most of the questions correctly.
- Correct answers earn three points
- Wrong answers deduct a point from the final score
- The exam will be administered in July and August of 2022
- It’s easier than most other national exams
Tips to Study
- NCERT books will give students a solid understanding of BITSAT questions
- Time management is important
- It’s important to know all formulas in NCERT books
- Finding shorter ways to solve formulas and problems is essential
- Be familiar with English and logical reasoning questions in NCERT books.
- Study to strengthen your strong and weak areas
- Reading reputable newspapers for an hour a day will help students master the logical reasoning section.
Acing the BITSAT is not Rocket Science. If you want to score good marks in BITSAT or any other entrance exam, you need to practice well and get all your doubts cleared for better learning. To do so, sign up for a free account on Dynamind, which helps you to practice for your examinations by giving many free practice papers as well as doubt clearing sessions on themes where you need assistance. Aside from that, Dynamind gives you immediate feedback on your performance as well as the necessary corrective measures to help you better your learning. Students who have a firm grasp of fundamental and advanced physics and chemical principles should have a little issue doing well on the BITSAT. This is particularly true if they are logical thinkers. However, students who have poor knowledge of the idea will find it challenging to pass the exam.
Dynamind is the solution for all students who wish to make their basic grasp of the idea obvious and who want to prepare well before exams. They need to study hard to learn to think like the test-makers!
Related Article: JEE Main Preparation Tips
Related Article: Exam Schedule & Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2022
Originally published at https://blogs.dynamind.co on May 2, 2022.